Saturday, May 2, 2009

Life without a television over the past six months has been an enlightening experience. It has helped me to go back to basics and appreciats keep e a more simple lifestyle. I spend more quality time with my family and don't seem to get irritated at life's trivial chores around the house. I actually talk and listen. We sit at the table for dinner, rather than having TV dinners.I don't miss the media gloom of depressing information. At the same time, the INternet keeps me posted of waht is going on. I wonder how much of it is actually true and how much of it is exaggerated. I have not time to analyze. I am busy writing another book, my fourth. Truly excited.
Here is a tip- always keep busy nd plant a new seed every day. Do write to me at info@giftedhandswriting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment